David H. Dworski
883 Black Rock Turnpike
Fairfield, CT 06825
- Renbrook School
- Loomis Chaffee School
- Ohio Wesleyan University
- University of Bridgeport School of Law (now Quinnipiac
University School of Law)
Private Practice: Bridgeport and Fairfield
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Greater Bridgeport Bar Association
- DWI Defenders Internet Group
- Who’s Who in American Law Students
- Presenter Connecticut Criminal Trial Lawyers Association
DWI Defense Seminar
- Presenter Connecticut Lorman Seminars DWI Defense Seminar
General Practice of Law with emphasis on:
Estate Purchases & Sales, DWI Defense, Personal Injury
Law and Criminal Defense Law.
am able to represent most Mortgage Lenders.
defend DWI cases anywhere in Connecticut and receive many
of my cases as referrals from other attorneys.
have Settled or Tried to Verdict Hundreds of Personal
presented and won the first Criminal DNA Case decided
by the Connecticut Supreme Court.
speak fluent spanish, as does my litigation coordinator